The Army Reserve Careers Division (ARCD) is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, your use and implementation of the information and information request forms included in this Web site are covered under the following guidelines. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact the Webmaster.
ARCD website (
/ http://www.StayArmyReserve.com) provided as a public service by the United States Army Reserve.
2. Information presented on this Army Reserve Web Site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. Certain photos and/or artwork (where credited) remain the property of the copyright owner and may not be reproduced except by permission.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
6. Web measurement and customization technologies
(WMCT) may be used on this site to remember your online interactions, to
conduct measurement and analysis of usage, or to customize your
experience. The Department of Defense does not use the information
associated with WMCT to track individual user activity on the Internet
outside of Defense Department websites, nor does it share the data
obtained through such technologies, without your explicit consent, with
other departments or agencies. The Department of Defense does not keep a
database of information obtained from the use of WMCT. General
instructions for how you may opt out of some of the most commonly used
WMCT is available at
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or
change information on this site are strictly prohibited and may be
punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the
National Information Infrastructure Protection Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030).
8. If you have any questions or comments about the
information presented here, please forward them to the
The United States Army Reserve is dedicated to making all information and technology available to individuals with disabilities. In 1998, Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments, as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998, issued accessibility standards setting forth electronic and information technology performance criteria. As amended, Section 508 requires that when Federal agencies develop, procure, maintain, or use electronic and information technology, they must ensure that this information is accessible to every individual.
Using accessibility guidelines, we are continuously improving our Web pages for easy access to all visitors. The U.S. Army Reserve is making every effort to bring our Web site into Section 508 compliance, and will continue with these efforts as new methods and technology becomes available.
EXTERNAL LINK DISCLAIMER:
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute
endorsement by the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked web site or the
information, products or services contained therein. For other than
authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and
Recreation sites, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any
editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such
links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.