US Army, Army Strong Star Logo

Accessions Programs

The Army Reserve Accessioning Programs offer you several opportunities to advance your career. The links below will assist you in deciding which is your best choice, the steps to take, answer questions and provides contact information. For more information contact an Army Reserve Career Counselor

To apply for a position as an AGR Recruiter (79R) or AGR Army Reserve Career Counselor (79V) go to HRC website at, then go to "Tools" to submit an AGR application.

Home   |  US Army Reserve Website |  Accessibility & privacy Statement  | Contact Us | | webmaster

Last Updated 2014/09/18 10:25

All contents 2000-2014 Army Reserve Careers Division.