TPU Career Management Office
MAJ APL PSB and
CPT APL SELCON
Have you taken the steps
to ensure your success!
· READ MILPER 16-349
· Review Records
· Update SRB (S1/G1)
· Add Missing OERs
· Update & Add DA Photo VIOS AKO Login Required
· Add Military School Data. DA 1059
· University Official Transcripts only. No Diplomas will be allowed.
· Add Missing Awards
· Validate New Data in System!
Specialty Branch Transfer
Again, thank you for your service and dedication to your unit and the Army Reserve. Career progression is important and it is your responsibility to ensure you meet the standards to maintain your career as an Officer in the United States Army Reserve.
· You must complete certain educational requirements to maintain your career as a Captain. These requirements are listed in DA PAM 600.3, paragraph 4-7 and this site is here to assist you in your career progression.
· This site is here to assist you in your career progression. Check back for updates on information relevant to your career.
· Contact an Army Reserve Career Management Officers, to review your career path and discuss the future of your military career and for additional information.
Captains Career Course (CCC)
The CCC prepares company grade officers to command Soldiers at the company, troop or battery level, and to serve as staff officers at battalion and brigade levels.
By FY17 all CCCs should be on a 4 Phase model. PH1 and 3 will be DL with PH2 and 4 resident. Current course setup varies by branch.
· Get with your ATRRS operator for the course you want to attend to check for availability (R8 screen) and check eligibility based off course prerequisites
· Have your ATRRS operator submit an A1 application for the course you want and get the application approved to LVL 0, QS has to be RR and the NEXT ACC Block has to be blank
· Keep your APFT, HT/WT, PHA, HIV & Security Clearance current to receive a “Reserved Quota.” If you are not 100% “green” across the board you will not get a seat or orders
PME Enrollment Proses : Map
USAR PME Newsletter: USAR PME Newsletter
See our Officer video at: YouTube Officers
CMO Forum Brief: CMO Forum Brief
See our CMO Trifold: ARCD CMO Trifold
If you are interested in becoming a warrant officer or officer with the Army Reserve send an email to our special missions team at Special Missions Team ARCD
Officer Career Paths
Functional Area Career Paths
Last Updated April 17, 2017
All contents © 2000-2017 Army Reserve Careers Division
Commissioned Officer Professional Development and Career Management
Need a DA Photo?
Access your official military records and other useful tools online HRC My Record Portal
Post, find & volunteer for Active Duty tours
(Veterans Press 1)